So today I chewed open another box and found what I thought were more toys! I was so excited and couldn't decide which one to play with, so I chewed on several! First I ripped off their tags, which now I know to be an important part of each one...oops. Then I pulled the eyes off two others and sucked on two more. So many beanies, so little time! Coco is a brown Lab mix, who is sweet and adorable but very destructive due to her need to chew. She just wants to play and gets bored easily, but gets in trouble almost every single day. Join her as she tells about her adventures.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Beanie Baby Collection
So today I chewed open another box and found what I thought were more toys! I was so excited and couldn't decide which one to play with, so I chewed on several! First I ripped off their tags, which now I know to be an important part of each one...oops. Then I pulled the eyes off two others and sucked on two more. So many beanies, so little time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment