Coco is a brown Lab mix, who is sweet and adorable but very destructive due to her need to chew. She just wants to play and gets bored easily, but gets in trouble almost every single day. Join her as she tells about her adventures.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Thought it was Mine
My family was gone, and I was looking for my toy. I had to climb up on the stereo speakers, but I found a nice, sparkly, ribbon wreath that Ann had just taken down after St. Patrick's Day. It was so pretty and frilly, I thought it had to be a present for me. So I played with it for a long time and ripped it to shreads before I knew it, and left it for my family to find when they got home. Ann said she was so happy she got to use it one whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment