
My name is Coco, and I want to welcome you to my blog!
I am just over a year old now, but I have some serious issues. So I think it's important for you to know where I came from.
I lived at a rescue facility in Anza, called Furry Acres. They took good care of me there, and I had a lot of friends. But I always wanted to play and nobody wanted to play as much as me. Somebody adopted my brother and sister, but I didn't get to go. So I just learned to keep my toys with me and play anyway. I learned to carry them all around at the same time.
They couldn't seem to decide on a name for me either. First they called me Jilly, but I had big floppy ears, so soon they started calling me Hefi (for Hefulump), which didn't seem very nice. I could be mistaken, but I think they were making fun of me. So when I came to live with my forever family, Ann and Kevin didn't want to call me Hefi and they thought my ears were cute. So they decided to call me Coco, I suppose because I'm brown. Now they sometimes call me Cuckoo Coco, why, I don't know. I just want to play all the time, just like always.
I decided to start this blog because I seem to get in trouble a lot. No one can believe some of the things I do, so I thought it might be fun to share them with you. I hope you enjoy my posts, and feel free to comment anytime. I have an older brother here, but he likes to rest a lot, and I like attention!
I am just over a year old now, but I have some serious issues. So I think it's important for you to know where I came from.
I lived at a rescue facility in Anza, called Furry Acres. They took good care of me there, and I had a lot of friends. But I always wanted to play and nobody wanted to play as much as me. Somebody adopted my brother and sister, but I didn't get to go. So I just learned to keep my toys with me and play anyway. I learned to carry them all around at the same time.
They couldn't seem to decide on a name for me either. First they called me Jilly, but I had big floppy ears, so soon they started calling me Hefi (for Hefulump), which didn't seem very nice. I could be mistaken, but I think they were making fun of me. So when I came to live with my forever family, Ann and Kevin didn't want to call me Hefi and they thought my ears were cute. So they decided to call me Coco, I suppose because I'm brown. Now they sometimes call me Cuckoo Coco, why, I don't know. I just want to play all the time, just like always.
I decided to start this blog because I seem to get in trouble a lot. No one can believe some of the things I do, so I thought it might be fun to share them with you. I hope you enjoy my posts, and feel free to comment anytime. I have an older brother here, but he likes to rest a lot, and I like attention!
No comments:
Post a Comment